Momo Müller has created another useful editor and sound bank app for Mac and PC and as a VST plug-in. This time it’s for the Roland System-1 Synthesizer.
With the System-1 Editor you have direct access to all parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and load them back into the System-1 at any time.
In the plug-in VST Version you can record the controller movements as automation and easily integrate the System-1 synth into your DAW project.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- The new OSC 1+2 waveforms are directly selectable.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Editor settings can be stored in a Sound Bank and loaded again.
- A Sound Bank with 100 Sounds is included.
- With the “Random” Function (3 different mods are possible) new sounds can be generated quickly.
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit.
This editor joins editors for hardware synths like the Korg NTS-1, Roland TR-8S, Behringer Deepmind 12, Roland SH-1A, amongst many others.
Reposted and edited by Skeedog.com.. Third-party Images or video’s and descriptions or trademarks are the property of their respective owners..