DW PDP 800 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal with Double Chain (PDSP810)
The Pacific Drum Company is particularly renowned for its attention to detail and a unique understanding of what drummers need – a factor that is impressively evident in this product. Designed to offer a responsiveness that’s ideal for both beginner and professional drummers.
The Pacific Drum Company is particularly renowned for its attention to detail and a unique understanding of what drummers need – a factor that is impressively evident in this product. Designed to offer a responsiveness that’s ideal for both beginner and professional drummers, this pedal assures you of a satisfying and harmonious drumming session each time you play.
1. 2-Way Beater: This feature ensures you receive optimal sound and performance. It provides you with the flexibility to switch between two sound profiles, enhancing your expressiveness on the drums.
2. Concentric Cam: This feature ensures an equal measure of torque independent of the footboard position. Therefore, it smoothens your strokes, ultimately increasing your drumming precision and control.
3. Dual Chain-Drive: The dual chain drive provides optimal power and speed and ensures equal distribution of force in each stroke. This serves to enhance durability and performance, keeping beats stable and consistent throughout your playing experience.
4. Solid Base Plate: This feature adds to the pedal’s stability and prevents any potential slips during usage. It provides that much-needed ground anchorage while ensuring a steady connection with your drum set.
5. XF Extended Footboard with Needle Bearing Hinge: This feature is meant to cater to your comfort and functionality. The extended footboard offers enhanced room and comfort. On the other hand, the needle bearing hinge is responsible for a smooth, stable, and frictionless motion.
This Pacific Drum Company pedal is unquestionably an excellent choice, but like every product, it has its pros and cons:
1. High-Performance: With features like the dual-chain drive and concentric cam, there are no compromises on performance with this pedal. It gives you optimal speed and power, enhancing your overall drumming experience.
2. Durability: Built to last, the high-quality materials used in the pedal’s construction promise long-term use without compromising on functionality.
3. Comfort: Thanks to the extended footboard and the smooth cast with an integrated needle bearing hinge, you can be assured of comfort while playing, thus reducing the chance of fatigue.
4. Versatility: The 2-way beater offers versatility in terms of the sound, allowing drummers to express their particular style more accurately.
5. Stability: The solid base plate provides excellent stability, negating any fear of slips and possible accidents during intense playing sessions.
1. Weight: Considering the robust materials used in its construction, the pedal may be a bit heavier than some drummers might prefer.
2. Price: While the pedal undoubtedly offers value for money, it may be a bit pricey for beginners or those on a limited budget.
(as of Dec 30, 2023 05:21:55 UTC – Details)
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Skeedog.com we may receive an affiliate commission.
All Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners..
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.