Los Angeles, CA., September 17, 2019 — Roland announced today the release of Zenbeats, an intuitive and inspiring music creation app that runs cross-platform and is free to access on Android, ChromeOS, iOS, Windows, and macOS devices, allowing anyone to be creative—anytime, anywhere. The acquisition of Open Labs’ award-winning Stagelight app serves as the foundation for Roland Zenbeats, highlighting Roland’s ongoing investment in empowering artists, bringing the joy of creative experiences to everyone.
Everyone from beginners to beatmakers and electronic musicians can create, share, and collaborate on songs with their friends using Roland Zenbeats, and the app is designed for all screen types, from mobile devices to notebooks and desktops. Kids, teens, and adults can easily begin making beats and entire songs with Zenbeats’ interactive and fun built-in lessons, while more experienced creators will enjoy exploring the app’s expansive composition, collaboration, and production features.
Roland welcomes existing Stagelight users to download Zenbeats and continue their music-making journeys. Zenbeats also includes expressive onscreen instruments, 3rd party plugin integration including drag and drop support, collaborative jamming via Ableton Link, streamlined cloud support, and enhanced exporting options.
Roland CEO and Representative Director Jun-ichi Miki states, “Roland’s mission has remained the same since it was founded in 1972—to inspire the enjoyment of creativity for everyone. With Zenbeats, anyone can enjoy casual music-making using the devices they already own, and we are certain that our existing loyal fans will inspire us by how they bring the app into their musical lives.”
Pricing options for Zenbeats include Free, Unlock, and Ultimate.
- Free enables anyone to get started immediately on their musical journey. It’s perfect for those dipping their toes into music creation, providing access to songs, lessons, powerful instruments, diverse sounds, and expansion options.
- Unlock is available at two price points: Android and ChromeOS, iOS ($14.99 USD), or Windows and macOS ($49.99 USD). Unlock and access all in-app features including eight instruments, 14 effects, plugins (VST/AU/AUv3 where supported), and additional store credits to add more content to a user’s library.
- Ultimate ($149.99 USD) is the apex for those looking to collect everything Roland Zenbeats has to offer. Unlock every platform for all Android, ChromeOS, iOS, Windows, and macOS devices. Ultimate also includes the Zenbeats StorePass, which provides instant access to 40 preset packs, 40 loop packs, and sounds currently available.
$99 Dollar Limited-Time Offer
For a limited time, Roland is offering Zenbeats at a special introductory price. Unlock your Zen with this cross-platform music creation app for only $99.
- All-access VIP pass to Zenbeats including every loop and preset pack
- Ultimate unlocks all Zenbeats features across all platforms and devices
- All in-app loop packs included
- All in-app preset packs included
- Over 6000 sounds
Zenbeats is available on most devices including Chrome OS systems supporting Android apps, Android 4.4+, iOS 11+, macOS 10.7+ and Windows PCs running Windows 7 or higher with dual-core CPU or better, 2GB of RAM and 400MB of available storage and in English, Japanese, Spanish, French, and German.
Reposted and edited by Skeedog.com.. Third-party Images or video’s and descriptions or trademarks are the property of their respective owners..
Apple Music™ and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc ®.